NJ State Police/NJ Task Force One Urban Search and Rescue Team
Rutgers Center for Government Services, in partnership with New Jersey State Police/New Jersey Task Force One Urban Search and Rescue Team, announces employment opportunities for certified instructors in Trench Rescue Operations I & II and Introduction to Command and Control of Collapse Rescue Incidents.
Page Under Construction!
Instructor inquiries may be sent to:
Gene Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org James Bastan LPPBASTJ@gw.njsp.org
Individuals interested in applying as an instructor for the courses listed above must complete the appropriate documents in the "Downloads" box to the right.
Please submit résumé and all supporting documentation as detailed above in "Instructor Requirements" via one of the following delivery systems:
Postal Mail/Delivery Service
NJ Task Force One Program
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Center for Government Services
303 George Street, Suite 604
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-2020
- Course Descriptions
- Instructor Requirements
- Submission Instructions
- Duplicate Certificate Request Form
- Instructor Requirements: Water Rescue Awareness
- Instructor Requirements: Trench Rescue Operations I & II
- Instructor Requirements: Command and Control of Collapse Incidents
- Instructor Requirements: Structural Collapse Operations I and II
- Instructor Requirements: Confined Space/Rope and Rigging